The content of this Web Site is the property of the company 365 DE COMUNICACIONES, S.L. of Palma de Mallorca, registered in the Register of Companies of Palma de Mallorca, Volume 2.563, Folio 66, Sheet PM73382, and holder of Tax Identification Code (CIF) B-57845471. 365 DE COMUNICACIONES, S.L. is the owner of the trademark B/STYLE and the title holder of this Web Site www.bookstyle.net (hereinafter, B/STYLE).
PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF DATA
The visit to B/STYLE does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information about himself. In the event in which the user provides any personal information, the data collected at B/STYLE will be used for the purpose stated in each case, in the way and with the limitations and rights set out in Organic Act 15/1999, on Protection of Personal Data, within the frame of Spanish law. The data provided by users will be added to the personal files for which B/STYLE is the responsible party, and they will be kept confidentially by B/STYLE on Spanish territory.
B/STYLE undertakes to comply with its obligation to maintain the secrecy of the personal data and to comply with its duty to keep them, and B/STYLE will adopt the necessary measures to prevent their alteration, loss or unauthorized access or processing, according to the state of the art at all times.
The user is the only party responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data provided to B/STYLE, and the latter does not assume any liability for the lack of veracity or correctness of such data.
If so desired, the user may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to which he is entitled, in relation to the data collected by B/STYLE, by addressing himself in writing to 365 DE COMUNICACIONES SL, Passeig Mallorca, 9-A. Palau de la Premsa. 07011 Palma de Mallorca or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a copy of a document proving his identity.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
B/STYLE does not assume any liability whatsoever that could arise from:
- The incorrect use of the contents of this website, and B/STYLE reserves the right to modify them, eliminate them or limit or deny access to them temporarily or permanently when it so deems fit, or from the technical problems that may be harm by the user during his connection.
- The damage that may be caused by third persons owing to interferences or illegitimate impersonation beyond the control of B/STYLE.
- The security errors derived from the use of computers that are infected by computer viruses or from the fact of using non-updated versions of browsers, which could cause a malfunction, or from the misuse of the browser.
- The possible differences that may arise temporarily between the information offered by B/STYLE and that offered by the bodies, brands and/or commercial establishments included in this website as a result of their not yet having informed B/STYLE of the respective changes.
- Moreover, B/STYLE informs you that the function of the links appearing in this website, to other websites unrelated to BS, is exclusively to provide you access to information, utilities and services. Consequently, under no circumstances does B/STYLE guarantee the information, services or products that may be found in such websites, and consequently it will not answer to the possible losses or damages that may be derived from the contracting of services and products, the use or mere access to the aforementioned information or the compliance with the laws in force by such third persons, and especially the law on the protection of personal data and electronic commerce.
- B/STYLE is not obliged to verify the use that third persons may make of its website and, consequently, it will not be liable for the misuse that such third persons may make, and any liability derived from noncompliance with the terms contained in the present legal notice will be assumed entirely by such third persons. In particular, B/STYLE does not assume liability for the content or representations that may be made in any forum or discussion included in or linked to this website, and it is forbidden for users to make any transmission of data that may violate the property rights of third persons or with a content that may be contrary to Spanish law, and B/STYLE reserves the right to deny or forbid access to any user who were to enter into the website any contents that are contrary to the rules of law in force in Spain.
- B/STYLE reserves the right to take the legal measures that it deems appropriate in order to prevent conduct of this type.
Any issue that may arise in relation to the terms contained in this legal notice will be settled in the Courts and Tribunals of Palma de Mallorca, Spain, according to Spanish law, and the parties expressly relinquish any other law or jurisdiction which might otherwise apply.